Who's this guy?

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
It's the story about the steriotypical struggle of a slightly dense yet dashing, young college student and the day by day trials that come with being a slightly dense yet dashing college student. Full of excitment, drama, and a hobo named Ernie. Each day new surprises that only such a tale can bring, tune in for new updates every week, or month....or whenever. So why am I now entering the wonderful world of blogging? I don't really have much to say. Im not overly opinionated, political minded or preachy. I'm just a big advocate for journal writing and keeping good memories in a place you can find them. Unfortunatly I'm also very lazy so I need to do it in a way that keeps my attention. I figure that telling my thoughts and experiences to the world every once in a while might just do the trick. That's all you need to know so don't expect too much from me, just enough.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Disclaimer:

            First things first. I have to explain myself. Technology is a wonderful thing but as far as Im concerned a simple phone and a facebook account is enough for me. As for twitter and other forms of social networking I have never been tempted to look into it. So as you can imagine this is new territory for me. I hang with an interesting crowd and my life is not dull so every once in a while I want to record my moments to remember them to a degree that an occational facebook status update just doesn't cut it. I'm hoping a blog will give me the motivation I need to write things down. Readers or no readers. These things could include stories, conversations, pictures, drawings, quotes and maybe even peoms (if its not too homo). Second I feel it might be important to expain why I named my blog after the bathroom. Don't think too hard it should be obvious. Most of my best thinking occurs during my personal time in the lue so I thought it appropriate. Hopfully thats not to graphic. I'll try to update as often as possible but I make no promises and lastly I will not appologize for my spelling. You have been warned.

1 comment:

  1. I am very excited to read the tale of this slightly dense yet dashing young college student. -Stevie

    ReplyDelete